Bill Balogh, PAPhysician Assistant
Mr. Balogh specializes in the evaluation and treatment of people with diseases and injuries of the spine. Since 1993, Mr. Balogh has worked closely with Dr. Dohring in the office and assisted in spine surgeries.
Mr. Balogh received his Physician Assistant training in Cleveland, Ohio at Case Western Reserve University and earned his Associate Degree in Science at the University of Maryland while serving in the US Navy. After completing his training, he entered private practice in Cleveland, assisting two orthopaedic surgeons who were very active in all facets of orthopaedic surgery, including adult and pediatric spinal diseases.
Mr. Balogh currently works side by side with all of our providers providing quality care and superb technical assistance in the operating room.
- Physician Assistant Degree: Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Associate Degree: University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Joint Board on The Regulation of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Bill Balogh, PA
Mr. Balogh works closely with Dr. Dohring in the office and assists in spine surgeries.