Allan L. Rowley, MDBoard Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Board Certified in Pain Management
Dr. Rowley provides pain management injections and procedures to diagnose and treat disorders of the neck and back. When evaluating patients he uses the latest, most precise techniques for diagnosing the cause of pain.
Dr. Rowley earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from the University of California, Berkeley; he then attended graduate school at Arizona State University where he received a Masters Degree in Exercise Science with emphasis on the psychological aspects of sports and exercise. He attended Medical School at the University of Hawaii and graduated at the top of his class. During his Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at the University of Colorado, Denver, he was appointed Chief Resident. Dr. Rowley then pursued subspecialty training at the University of Michigan, completing a fellowship in Pain Management and non-surgical treatment of spine disorders.
Dr. Rowley is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Board Certified in Pain Management. He is an active member in the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is a reviewer for the professional journal, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Undergraduate: University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
- Masters: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Medical: University of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Pain Management Fellowship: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Reviewer, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Allan L. Rowley, MD
Dr. Rowley provides pain management injections and procedures to diagnose and treat disorders of the neck and back.